Dr. Gettings provides telehealth services for individuals through Isalus Healthcare, Doxy. Me, and MDLive
Telehealth is the mode of delivering health care services and public health via information and communication technologies to facilitate the diagnosis, consultation, treatment, education, care management, and self-management of a individual's health care while the individual is at the originating site and the health care provider is at a distant site.
Spend less time in a waiting room and more time getting better. With AnywhereCare, a free Telehealth app, get a face-to-face interaction with your doctor straight from your iPhone – no matter where you are!
With the busy lifestyles we all juggle these days, it can be hard to get the healthcare you need when you need it. Whether you’re traveling away from home, don’t feel up to driving across town to wait in a waiting room for half an hour or simply need a visit for a prescription, AnywhereCare connects you to your provider from wherever you are.
How it Works
- Download the AnywhereCare App.
- When you need an appointment with Dr. Gettings, call (708) 478-7080 or send email to email@example.com and set up the Telehealth appointment.
- You’ll receive notification via email when Dr. Gettings is ready for your scheduled appointment to begin and instructions.
- Open your AnywhereCare App and Dr. Gettings will be able to see and treat you.
With AnywhereCare, your Telehealth visit will provide the same quality experience a typical in-person appointment with Dr. Gettings would offer – but where it’s most convenient for you. Whether you’re at home, work or even on vacation, maintain your doctor/individual history continuity and top-notch care.
The following Telehealth appointments are available for your convenience. Services will be billed directly to Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO ONLY.The following self-pay rates apply to all individuals who are not covered by Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Elicitation of a complete medical and complete medical history (including past, family, social)
- Mental status examination
- Establishment of an initial diagnosis
- Evaluation of the individual's ability and capacity to respond to treatment
- Initial plan of treatment
- An detailed history
- A detailed examination
- Medical decision making of moderate complexity
- An expanded problem focused history
- An expanded problem focused examination
- Medical decision making of low complexity